As you already know, there are tons of abs machines out there. If you’re like most people, you haven’t been able to keep track, let alone know which one is the best. Yet you know that it’s useful for people who want to lose belly fat and get six-pack abs, or just a flat stomach, to know this.best power tower
Read this article, and you will know. Because the American Council on Exercise rated abdominal exercises, and it turns out that three of the top ten exercises require the use of an ab machine.
‘Ab Circle Pro,’ ‘Ab Rocker,’ ‘ab wheel’ are the most often searched ab equipment terms on Google. Only 2 of them are effective.
Here are the best ab machines for exercising the front of your abs, the part that gives you the six-pack abs look, according to the American Council on Exercise (they’re also the top ones for obliques):
1. power tower (they refer to it as captain’s chair)
2. exercise ball
3. Torso Track
4. ab roller
5. exercise tubes
6. Ab Rocker
The exercises to do on these ab machines?
1. power tower – leg raises (knee raises are easier and, therefore, less effective)
2. exercise ball – crunches
3. Torso Track – the same you can do on an ab wheel (but unlike the ab wheel, the torso track has levels of difficulty and it can go only so far, making it easier for you to do the exercises without losing form).
4. Ab Roller – a version of the crunch
5. exercise tubes (crunches and variations)
6. Ab Rocker – a version of the crunch (but you sit and lean forward, crunching your abs).